Going All Natural

Hey everyone! Its been a long time since I posted here and I wanted to let you know that I have reached a point in my wave journey that's making me go all natural. I'm no longer using pomades and other like products to maintain my waves.  I am using only Indian Hemp and Water. I have noticed that my waves aren't going to change any time soon with how I brush my hair so, i have decided that using less products will be better for me. I still have hundreds of dollars worth of Wavebuilder© products in my stash but they are no longer being used. As long as i have my CQP brush, a durag and Indian hemp my hair will be fine. This leads me to the next part of this segment, a new method.

Indian Hemp and Water Method:
Its pretty simple really. I use a medium brush and dip the bristles in warm water,  shake out a little of the water and brush my hair for a few minutes.  Then i use a dime/ nickel sized amount of Indian Hemp and apply to my hair. I then brush using my CQP medium brush for a good 5 minutes, making sure that i brush my trouble spots first then the rest of my hair. After that apply durag either overnight or for a couple of hours, depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing.
simple right?

Well there it is folks. A nice little update and a new method to use.

Comments

Popular Posts