Organics Africas Best Carrot Oil REVIEW

Hello fellow wavers! So this Vegas morning post is brought to you by Organics Carrot Oil from Africas Best. Great product to use if you want soft hair all day long.  Filled with herbal extracts and Amino Acids this helps strengthen, Rebuild, and makes your hair softer with every use. I use just about a dime size and spread onto my hair following my wave pattern. I then use a med brush that has been heated, (do this by running the bristles under steaming hot water for a min or so and then shake all the water out) and brush in the carrot oil following my wave pattern.  After that I either switch up to my Diane 8157 hard brush or keep brushing with the damp Med brush. When im done brushing I apply a durag to my head overnight. This is my night method. Just something new I have been trying instead of going to these new products, keep with the old. They work just as well as the new products, dont forget that yall. Spend money wisely. Use your time in your journey to learn and experiment with your hair. I just learned that with Carrot Oil, heat and moisture are  great at activating this product to make it do what its supposed to do on in your hair. 

Comments

Popular Posts