TsuRag, The Stringless Durag Review



TSURAG: The Stringless Durag

If you are one to take your hairstyle seriously, then you, as a waver have gone through a slew of durags in your time. Waving requires 1 of 3 things, one of those things being the Durag. This one item, is the one thing that will lay your hair down and, help train your hair to stay that way. Along with brushing, the durag is the MOST important thing that you have when creating waves.

In the past few years the durag has been reinvented into what you see here in these pictures. A string less Durag that uses a unique front to back, back to front system to keep your hair laid down, and to prevent the lines in your head and in your hair. This new TsuRag, using a stretchy nylon material, also prevents the user from getting that never wanted, headache like the days of old, when the Durag is worn too tight.

Im my experince in the past couple of years with the Tsu, I have thrown away all the durags that I have purchased in the past and have stuck with this one item. Having perfectly laid waves, no lines and no headache sold me after the first time that I wore it! Personally I like wearing mine over my ears when I rock my Tsu, you can also wear it like a regular durag by not utilizing the back to front strap. Also you can wear this under a cap or beanie keeping your waves trained. Click one of the links below to get your tsurag if you want to change your wave training.

Comments

Popular Posts