Long Hair , Brushing Oil review


So as I am experimenting with the new WaveBuilder products, I am now using the new Coco and Shea Butter pomade. I just washed my hair, and yes I used Wash in Waves, and I realized that my hair is abnormally long. So I am hoping that this new pomade will reduce my hair from frizzing out. Here in Las Vegas, NV, I have been used to my hair sweating out about an hour after I take off my durag. I have been looking for something to get my hair to lay down. I have used Spinnin Classic, Super Wax, Deep Wave, Ripple Cream and the Hi Def pomades and when my hair is longer from my wolfin and brushing sessions, I have ran into the same problem that a lot of us run into, the hair does not lay down so.... I am now on my quest to get my hair to lay down and am now using the Coco and Shea Butter pomade. Hopefully it works. I have faith in WaveBuilder. Trust me I do.


I have been using the Brushing Oil since I received my box of products and I like it. Even with long hair you can see results in the moisture content and when you brush, the shine reveals new waves and better connection in the wave pattern. I like using it when I am combing my hair, then brushing with a hard brush. Also, in the morning when I use my soft brush, you will see more shine in your hair. Great for right before you put on your durag before you get dressed for work or school. Got to say, WaveBuilder has been putting out great products for just that, Wave Building! Got to love it!

Remember folks, The more you brush, the better your waves!

Comments

Popular Posts