My wave quest with Sof Waves

So I have been on this cool lil journey, listening to the Carter 4 chopped and screwed and of course brushing my hair, using some of the new things that i copped. 1 item that I got was Sof Waves from Wave builder. All I have to say is WOW! I havent used a better product if any in a long time. I have used many a wave product and leave in conditioner. Sof Waves has beat them all. I have noticed better connection when brushing and taking pics of my dome, parts of my hair that have been resistant to waving up, have waved and if used right with a du rag and the plastic bag method, WOW! i havent been more impressed with a wave building product. I love how it provides shine to my hair, it does not leave any grease like build up and also, it curls up hard to wave parts of hair. WaveBuilder! You have outdone yourselves with this product.

Comments

Popular Posts