Sof Waves & Wave Butter

I have been using WaveBuilder products for a while now and, I have noticed some things about the products. I have also reviewed a lot of their products and right now its about that time.

Wavebuilder introduces Sof Waves and, All Natural Wave Butter. Now both produts promote moisture for your hair and are used during those tedious brushing sessions so that your hair gets a natural curl, and when brushing you can lay it down and make more waves or if you have waves, get better connection and deeper waves.

Wave Butter has a great feel to your hair while providing the same moisture, if not more than Sof Waves. If you have both, use sof waves as your backup moisture building product from WaveBuilder and make sure that you have Wave Butter as your primary. Even when you have low cut hair but have maintained your waves, Keep using wave butter, you will notice that your head doesnt itch, your scalp feels better because of the moisture and you will also notice that your hair smells great as well instead of the "you been using wavebuilder" smell of your hair.

Also, Wave Butter is ALL Natural! Made from Coco and Shea Butter, you will notice that it also has a nice cooling feel to your hair as well. This product is the one to take your waves to the next level. I have been using it since I got it and now that I have cut my hair down as low as I have it, What i plan on doing is in the next new weeks of growing, brushing and laying my hair down in this process that we call wave building, Im only using the WaveBuilder Coco and Shea Butter pomade and the Wave Butter. So wish me luck! I will post along with these articles / blogs, pictures of what I look like throughout this process.

Comments

Popular Posts