WaveBuilder Natural BeesWax and Brushing Oil

Well first off I have to say Thank You to Spartan Brands WaveBuilder for sending me a nice shipment of new products. The Brushing Oil, Wave Pudding, Poppin Waves, and more. 
So I have been using the brushing oil during my brushing sessions and I have to say that it works great! I have already seen new waves forming because of the moisture that has been building in my hair. Some people have been asking on the WaveBuilder Facebook page that they dont have waves on the sides or back of their heads and have been asking how to get them. 2 things, Moisture and Brushing sessions. The more moisture in your hair, the more your hair will start to curl. Also, the more you brush, the more the curl will start to lay down and form waves. Also, use the combing method. Your waves will form and connect better as well when combing and brushing your hair in a wave building session.
If you want to get waves, try these methods out and see what happens. Its going to take time and dedication to getting waves but, Its well worth it! 
When you are done with your brushing sessions and you are ready to put pomade in your hair, use the beeswax. I have found that your waves will look better and your hair will hold a little better as well. I love how this pomade does not leave a heavy feel on your hair as well. This stuff is amazing and you dont need a lot as well. WaveBuilder you have done it again!

Next update, Popin' Waves and Wave Pudding!

Comments

Popular Posts