Before, After and After that!

Before
Wolfing 5 Weeks with Deep Wave, Sof Waves and Brush in Waves (Washing with Wash in Waves )
Just Fresh Cut 9/17 Switched to All Natural Products from WaveBuilder ( CoCo and Shea Butter  Pomade and Wave Butter )

Saturday Oct 1st 2011 only using CoCo and Shea Butter Pomade and WaveButter 
So after cutting my hair, I have been using JUST the CoCo and Shea Butter pomade and wave butter on my hair, along with just a hard brush and water. When washing I use wash in waves and use a basic conditioner on my hair. From the looks of it, I see better results as I only really durag my hair once a day, basicly overnight and I brush when I can. I know the more you train the better your waves but, when you can train, train hard! As of right now, I just got done with what I could have sworn was a 00:30 brushing session and reflecting on how my hair looks. I have gotten quite a few compliments on my return to work and I like the results. My hair feels softer, waves look better and I have also got a new method on cleaning my brushes! Ill make a quick video and post it here shortly. Just to show you how I do it. But for now, here are the before, after and during the wolfing process stages. 

Comments

Popular Posts