Wavebuilder Coco and Shea Butter and Natural Wave Product Review. Hair Update

Hey everyone! I know its been a long time since I have posted but I have had some troubles getting my new computer to hook up to the internet and now, its on so, lets update! Since u last saw me I got a haircut and switched to the Wavebuilder Coco and Shea Butter pomade and cream. Worked out really well in my opinion and I love how the wave cream made your hair softer and more manageable during brushing sessions. The Coco and Shea Butter pomade has a great hold and smells great too. I like how this stuff works and feels when it comes to wave building. This is what I look like now, since i have been using the Coco and Shea Butter products. No durag and since about 2 days ago have been using the Natural Wave products from wavebuilder. I am still working on my right side of my head as you can see in the pictures but i have discovered something. For those of us who have hard times waving up parts of the head, try brushing in a diffrent direction! Seriously! I have been brushing DOWN instead of at a downward angle and my waves have been jumpin' like mad on that side of my head. So. Here is my progress using Coco and Shea butter pomades!
Right Side, Brushing DOWN (NO ANGLE) 
Left Side, Brushing @ Downward Angle
Left with Back View
Left with Top View
Top View

Comments

Popular Posts