Experiment with your waves

Whats going down people! Well just recently I have cut my hair down to a 1.5 WTG with my Andis clippers and my Diane brush is in hand. Im realizing that my Annie hard club brush aint all that hard, well not as hard as my Diane. I have come to a new point in my wave journey. For the first few weeks after cutting my hair I am going to be using the Bees Wax Deep Wave pomade from Wavebuilder and here is why:



1) My hair lays down better while my Tsurag is applied
2) Brushing Sessions feel better and my wave progress shows
3) The hair gets more shine
4) EXPERIMENTATION

Right now, experimentation is the best thing that you can do for your waves. As a fellow wave head, I have been using different products and methods for a while. I have been on this olive oil kick for some months now and I have seen progress like no other and will continue to use olive oil. The pomade, im using for hold and overnight use. As with all wave progress, you have to find whats best for you. I have used bees wax pomade before and found that with a low hair cut while you are conditioning your hair to grow back and in pattern, a good hold is best. I have found that using a strong pomade while having a low cut will help you while you train your waves back to where you like them. I cut my hair down to a 1.5 WTG to retrain my trouble spots and my crown to see if I can get some better progress and then keep my hair at a #2 WTG. Thats just me tho. So fellow wavers, experiment, see what works best for you and keep Brushing!

Comments

w@vyabn said…
when you use your pomade, lets say in the morning can you wash it out/ rinse out the pomade the next morning & repeat that process

Popular Posts