Retest : WaveBuilder Natural Wave Pomade

What's good wavers!? All is good in the best city in the world, Las Vegas, NV!! 
I decided to do a retest of some of my WaveBuilder products that I haven't used in some while. As you all know, I have gone on a quest for natural products that get the job done when it comes to standing up to these extremely hot Las Vegas days. I decided to revisit WaveBuilder's Natural Wave Pomade.
For the Natural Wave pomade it does great for the price. Some say, you get what you pay for but, in WaveBuilder's case, you get more than you bargain for. Great hold for Vegas, I have found that this heat and the sweating out of hair won't really happen if you still have a durag on. Its not heavy if used right. I used a dime size dollop for the first 2 weeks every 3 days with water for moisture.
The texture is really gritty when you are getting it out of the small narrow plastic jar that it comes in. It reminds me of packed beach sand when scooping it out with your finger. When you spread it, it gets smoother like dry coco butter thick, if that makes a better analogy. I have found that if you apply to a dry head of hair and then spray a little water on, then brush, the pomade spreads a little bit better.
WaveBuilder Natural wave pomade doesn't have a "chemical" smell as some of the other products do from the WaveBuilder line. This smells like organic soap. No crazy smell just neutral to the nose. When your hair gets thicker there is another product that works in conjunction with Natural Wave pomade, Wave Puddin'

Comments

Popular Posts